Welcome! On this website, you’ll find the information you need to explore your options in finding health and healing through osteopathic manipulative medicine and medical acupuncture. Both of these treatment modalities offer a wide range of preventative and therapeutic health benefits, with minimal to no side effects.
About Dr. Chau Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen is passionate about the prevention and management of pain and disease with osteopathic medicine and acupuncture. Always looking to further her knowledge in service to her patients, Dr. Nguyen has been studying osteopathic manipulative medicine since 2001 and acupuncture in 2002. Because of her training and background, Dr. Nguyen is familiar with both the conventional and holistic approach to treating illnesses and alleviating symptoms. Her goal is to treat each patient as a whole person, and to help the body to heal itself.
Dr. Nguyen likes gardening, ballroom dancing, home decorating, and spending time with her family and friends. Recently, she joined the Quakertown Rotary Club.
- Board certified in family medicine & osteopathic manipulative treatment, since 2008
Licensed medical acupuncturist, since 2010
Education & Training
- St. Joseph Medical Center, Reading, PA 19605.
- Osteopathic Family Practice Residency
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Helms Medical Institute, Berkeley, CA 94704
- Medical Acupuncture for Physicians,
- Shanghai’s Seaman Hospital, China
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Diplomat of the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association, Member
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, member
- Cranial Academy, member