New patients – please review all information listed below before making your appointment. Please print the forms listed number 1 & 2 below, fill out the requested information, and bring the forms to your first appointment. You should review the information in #3, but do not need to print it. If you are coming in for acupuncture, you will need to complete form #4 as well.
As a courtesy to our patients, we attempt to confirm appointments at least the day before. However, it is your responsibility to keep the appointment even if we have not been able to confirm your appointment. Please allow at least 40-60 minutes for new patient visits and 30-45 minutes for follow-up appointments. Although we strive to keep our patients waiting time to a minimal, we may occasionally need to spend additional time with a patient to complete his/her treatment. Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated.
- 98925 (OMT 1-2 body regions)
- 98926 (OMT 3-4body regions)
- 98927 (OMT 5-6 body regions)
- 98028 (OMT 7-8 body regions)
- 98929 (OMT 9-10 body regions)
97814 Acupuncture with electrical stimulation, additional 15 minutes
97810 Acupuncture without electrical stimulation, initial 15 minutes
97811Acupuncture without electrical stimulation, additional 15 minutes
- ICD-10 diagnostic codes: M54.4 (low back pain), M99.03 (somatic dysfunction of lumbar spine), etc.
- 97813 + 97814
- ICD-10 diagnostic codes: M54.4 (low back pain)